Poor Maren. She looks like she would have been really dizzy after all those circles in her bumper car. I bet by the next time she goes she'll be an old pro.
Maybe she needs to be a little older to get that bumper car thing down. I was also very bad with car type things at Lagoon. I have some bad memories of never finding the brake on the go carts. I would just slam into the back of Lizzy and Jenny to slow down. They shouldn't have let me in one of those cars.
3 comments:
Poor Maren. She looks like she would have been really dizzy after all those circles in her bumper car. I bet by the next time she goes she'll be an old pro.
That was funny! I think the same thing happened to me the first time I got on the bumper cars.
Maybe she needs to be a little older to get that bumper car thing down. I was also very bad with car type things at Lagoon. I have some bad memories of never finding the brake on the go carts. I would just slam into the back of Lizzy and Jenny to slow down. They shouldn't have let me in one of those cars.
Post a Comment