This year for girls camp, Stars was our theme. This was our camps name. Super nova, or exploding star (yes, that's about right in describing our girls)!
Esme and I drove up and down from camp every night. One hour there, one hour back. We had company everyday except Monday night. She did so well driving except for the last two nights, she cried almost the entire way home.
Triple pose! I don't know why Kelsie and Catherine don't have their mouths wide open!
Two of my great leaders, Yuriko and Gina! Gina was like one of the girls!
Yes, Morgan came up to camp and was very helpful one night. She was my camera woman, and she was a stage hand for the stake leaders skit. Thanks to her and Andrew for keeping and swimming with the kids all week!
The was our, Dancing with the Stars, skit! Kelsie and Erika danced first! Hilarious!!
Kat and Kelsie came next, Kelsie's name in the skit by the way was supposed to be Fabio and our cute leader (M.C.) Gina changed it to Flabio! Ha, ha!!
This is where Flabio tripped and broke his leg and couldn't dance with his last partner!
Catherine with her priesthood pal dancer.
The point to the skit was "Believe to Achieve".
Bishopric night! We were so glad to see all of the members of our Bishopric and their sweet wives! The girls pulled a funny trick on them and gave them oreo's filled with toothpaste! Their breath was very minty the rest of the night!
We played a dice and candy game.Camp was a great success thanks to all my leaders and help from the girls. We have a great group and I love them all!
7 comments:
Oh how I miss camp. Maybe it was a bad thing I was able to be camp director because I might not have missed camp as much if I have never been as a leader. I am glad to hear that it was a success. We do have a great group of girls!
OMG, I miss girls camp too! I know it's been a year and a half now since I left, but those are still "My Girls!!!" Looks like you had a blast!!! Tell them I say "hello!"
It looks like you had a great time. There really is something about Girls Camp isn't there. I want to go every year from now on. The dancing looked great. I need to see the video.
Glad to hear you had such a fun time at camp. I loved girls camp when I was in mutual and when I was pres. I was glad to have it done.
I'm so sad I missed camp. The girls looked like they had a good time. Tell them I miss them, but we're having a good time here in Hershey. Most days you can actually smell the chocolate in the air.
Camp looked like so much fun. I liked the dancing. It seemed to be really fun to watch. I wish that I could have been there. I have to go back quite a ways to remember my YW camp days but I do remember they were fun. The cheesiest skits and some lame crafts, but being with the girls was the best.
the dancing looked very fun.i think i might want to go to that girls camp too.
love heyden
Post a Comment