Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sick!

So, Maremaid has been very sick this week. She has had a fever for two days. We keep her medicated well!
I really don't know who was snapping these photos, but I got my camera out the other day and had these few with the shutter somewhat closed on Maren and a bunch of Edward!
Maybe someone will fess up when they see my blog!

3 comments:

Anne Adele said...

I'm so sorry that sweet Maren has been sick. I hope she starts feeling better soon. I can't confess to the pictures of Edward. I wish that I had been around and could pick up your camera and take some pictures, but I'm here in Batavia and taking pictures with my own camera.

Lorena said...

I hate it when the little ones are sick. I hope Maren is feeling better. Do you know what it is? I take that back we all loved it when Nathan was sick, becasue that was the only time he was sweet and cuddley. Who is Edward?

Whit said...

I wil say I was not the one with an Edward obsession(at least not this Edward. I checked out bridgettes blog and she looks super skinny. Whats she been up too? Tell her that I say Hi. Keep snapping pics. Hey do you have one with Jonas and his two front teeth?