
We have had some struggles at home this first week of school. Having the other kids gone all day has been a little hard for Maremaid. No playmates! She has gotten into a little mischief needless to say. Monday was dumping out half of the laundry detergent onto the floor. Tuesday was dumping half of the cocoa onto the kitchen counter (bulk from Costco). Wednesday was spilling all of her fish onto the floor and then stomping on them. Today was taking all of the bandaids out of their wrappers and sticking them all over the kitchen. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. You may ask where was mom during all of this. (Nursing, changing diapers, or doing a little laundry. I definitely wasn't blogging, my latest passion.)

I decided that we needed to do something a little creative. So for lunch we had pb&j heart sandwhiches. Maremaid ate more than I have ever seen her eat. We had to keep making more. Maybe she is making up for being sick.
1 comment:
stacy...something is in the water because things are NOT GOING WELL in our house this week. Conner won't sleep. Im going nuts.
I hope it is a phase and will pass soon.
I need to apologize for not being around AT ALL this summer, I am going to try to be better at coming to young womens. Summer was nuts for us, just constantly something we have to be at.
Thanks for your patience. Please email me if there is anything I can do to help you. laurie
Post a Comment