Friday, August 29, 2008

Governor Palin!

I haven't been this excited in a long time! I love this choice. I haven't seen someone so good standing on the political podium in so long. I was so down about McCain, but my spirits are high again. If only I could crop him out of the big picture. Anyway, back to Sarah. I really like what this woman is about. She represents all of my values. Okay, the fact that she is a woman and has five kids is pretty cool too! What do you have to say?

2 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

I was very excited to find out who McCain was going to choose as his runningmate and so I got up at about 7:45a.m. to listen to the news. The first thing I heard was that it was none of the expected choices and then fox News started talking about this suspicious plane that came from alaska to meet a plane from Arizona and then to Ohio and then they projected that it would be Gov. Palin from Alaska. i don't know anything about her except what I heard all day yesterday. I like a good percentage of what I heard. i'm a little worried about her lack of experience in such a big job, but I really think that she can get her stuff together and get teady for it. I have to say, I'm a lot more encouraged by his choice than i would have been, except for had he chosen Romney. I watched the whole Demo covention last week and am really hoping to learn a lot about what the Republicans want to do this next week. I like the fact that palin has a son serving in the army. I hope she isn't as shrill and strident as Clinton was. I just want to see a reasonable woman who knows her stuff and has a backbone stronger than McCain, Obama and Biden put together. She needs to really be strong next week.

Maurie said...

We were very excited to hear about McCain's running mate. I know so little about her, but what I do know is that she wiped out a great deal of shady doings when she got in the governor's seat. She won't even meet with lobbyists in her office. Her husband is part Inuit and she likes mooseburgers. I've never liked McCain, but I sure like Palin. She sounds like a woman with some strength behind her convictions.