Sunday, August 24, 2008

12th Wedding Anniversary!

12 years ago, today, Josh and I were married in the Manti, Utah temple. We look so young here. Probably because we are!
Kelsie was three years old!

Josh's parents were on a mission. In this picture he is holding a cell phone. They had called to wish us happy!

4 comments:

Banner Fauver said...

i really like your dress it's very pretty.

Alan and Shelley said...

That was such a nice day. We really had a good time. I do remember that it was hard knowing mom and dad were missing such an important event, but the rest of us were there to enjoy it. I loved the busy reception afterwards and cute Kelsie in her very fuscia dress. Happy Anniversary.

sara said...

I remember it well. I know I speak for you and me when I say I wish we were both the same size as we were back then. What Happened? I know what happened with you, but what is my excuse. Oh well, we are trying now or you are and I am sometimes.

Marlies said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how young you both look. It's so fun to see that! I asked Kent if he recognized you and it took him a minute, and he didn't get it until he read the words, "Josh and I." Congratulations!