Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jonas' first day of school!

This is for Hermana Whitney! She wanted to see Jonas toothless!
Jonas had a great first day. He sits by all of his friends for the moment. His teacher let them pick their own desks the first day. Cuckoo!!
Everyone likes the swing except for Esme! Maren watches T.V. in it and I think Cloud was being torchered in it! I would love it if I could fit in it. The leather rocker will have to do!

She's doing it!!

4 comments:

Anne Adele said...

so Jonas has lost his front teeth. Wow, what a look. Esme is amazing. She's crawling. Yahoo. I like how her little fingers spread out to give herself more support. She' is so clever. I'm missing her something terrible.

The Schauerhamers said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe she is already crawling! She just barely learned how to do it because I saw her on Saturday! She really picked it up fast! I love all of the first days of school pictures! They are some good looking kids!!!

liz and dennis said...

what a smart girl she is; she knows what she wants and she goes after it. thanks for the little video, i love to see the kids. jonas is looking quite handsome, i hope he can continue to sit by his friends in class.

Marlies said...

That was so nice of Jonas to share his legos for this video. Too bad she did break his contraption. lol What a funny boy. A way to go Esme!