Friday, July 25, 2008

The many faces of Esme and Maren!

How can I describe how excited we are that Kels is back home? Our family is complete again. It is so nice to have everyone back under the same roof every night. That is when the kids are not staying the night with Sara or Morgan.
She seems so big compared to Esme!
What Expression!






Big Hugs!






It is so difficult to get photos of Maren, she just does not hold still or look at the camera. I am so glad that we got these!


6 comments:

sprmom said...

this last pic of Maren looks like a mini hannah.

Alan and Shelley said...

I love the pictures of your girls. And Esme is sitting up so well. What cute pictures and what cute girls. Where is Hannah?

Stacy said...

Hannah refused pictures this day, something about not getting her way!

sara said...

such cute pictures. I agree with the above comment about Maren looking like Hannah in the last picture.

Marlies said...

Cute pictures! I loved the dress Kelsi was wearing. Those pictures of Maren were precious!

Lorena said...

Esme is just so sweet! She just has a sweet little baby face and smile. Kelsy is all grown up and gorgeous! And Maren is so pretty in her birthday dress. Tell Hannah that I really missed seeing her!