Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sun in St. Goerge!

We pulled into the 108 degree weather in St. Goerge. This was the first activity. The only activity for some of us. Leah and Esme had a great time in their baby floats.
This is the way Maren spent all of her time in the pool. Little did we know her arms would pay the price!
Hannah must have been on baby duty. You can see Maren jumping into the pool to Sara in the background.
Shelley takes her turn with the babies!
This was very early in the morning so Esme doesn't have on her swim shirt.
Hannah back on baby duty!
Sweet Baby!
There was a fierce water gun war going on.
If you click on this picture you can get a better view of Josh getting Tenny!
St. Goerge was so much fun!


3 comments:

sara said...

Cute pictures. I am glad that people took pictures on the days that I didn't so that we have everything covered. I love the little girls in their yellow floaties. They remind me of little duckies.

Lorena said...

I'm so jealous of your swimming pictures. That is what I miss most from AZ is swimming!

Alan and Shelley said...

Oh my gosh! You got me in my swimming suit. At least I'm mostly hidden. It was such a fun time. I'm longing for a swimming pool these last few days. Too hot.