
This was the first rides of the day!

Thank goodness Erika went with us. It was so nice to have another set of hands.

Click on the photos and see if you can spot Erika, Hannah, Kelsie, and Jonas.

This was at the very end of the ride when it was slowing down. This was the first time that Maren lifted her head out of Josh's lap.

Esme spent lots of time snoozing in the stoller. This time she fell asleep holding onto her hat.

Waiting for our turn to go on a ride! Jonas lost his first front tooth today. It was a great day for him!

Maren rode the carousel about five times!

Rosy Cheeks! It was very warm outside.


Maren rang the bell the whole time.

Esme was so happy at Lagoon. I thought I was going to have to take her home early and then go back to pick everyone up. But she loved it outside, all the excitement!

Oh, the many rides!



6 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun the only thing that would have been better is if I could have gone with you too.
That does look fun. Kent and I decided we couldn't afford stake lagoon day this year. Maybe next year. I have to tell you, I asked Kent how he happened to end up holding Esme on Sunday. He said Randall was holding her and handed her to Josh and I took her from him...plus she was just cute. I thought it was pretty funny that he took her because she is cute. That's isn't like Kent.
I am glad you posted all those pictures. Looking at them was so fun and made me feel like I was there just a little bit. I guess one of these years I'm going to have to go back to Lagoon. it looked like you had a lot of fun.
Cool your stake has a day at Lagoon. It looks like your family had a great time there. The only time I went to Lagoon I was around 12ish and I went with your family, so that was over 30 years ago.
Lagoon is awesome!
All those pictures at Lagoon remind me of fun summer can be when you are a kid. It looks like Esme will have to go back often. She is really in her element.Glad you showed the picture of Jonas and the empty spot in his mouth. Maybe he will always remember where he was when he lost his first tooth.
Post a Comment