Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Ranch, look forward to the rubberband tomorrow!

This is the beautiful ranch the Jim (my brother-in-law) runs. We went out for July 4th. We had the best time there.
Esme, Spirit, and Dennis! He had her laughing out of control playing with the horsey.
Elk on the ranch! We also got to see rabbit, peacock, and a golden eagle!
Jenni, Madi, Gabe, Randa, Tenny, Leslie, and Maren. It was not cold, but Maren had to wear a jacket to cover her skin.

Sara, Morgan and Esme. The photos from the Ranch are the most beautiful that I took. I love the lush green against the brown of the mountains.

I loved the fact that all our teenagers love to hold the babies. This is Seth up top and Arden under. But all of the cousins had them here and there.
These next photos come from the fishing expidition.
Esme fishing!
This was the whole group spread out along the bank!
After two hours of fishing, they all caught their own fish.


Jonas loved it! Doesn't he look like a true fisherman.
Josh and Maren taking a turn.
I love these shots of Jonas and Banner. They look so sweet together.

Shelley's big catch!




3 comments:

Marlies said...

What's that about the Rubberband tomorrow? Are you going to see Ryan Shupe or what?

Alan and Shelley said...

Glad you put up that picture of me and my fish. I only have caught a fish two or three times in my life, so I was glad this time was documented.

Anne Adele said...

I loved the shot of Shelley and her fish. I love that we can all have these pictures. You got some really great memories captured for all of us to have.