Monday, July 14, 2008

Maren turns three!

Today is my Maren's birthday and she turns three. If you know anything about Maren, you know she loves the color pink! If I pick out anything that is not pink she goes into her closet and finds the right color and changes. It took a little while to get pregnant with Maren, and while Josh and I were trying I prayed that Heavenly Father would send us a spirit that would be amazing and that would truly bless our family. She is definitely the salt in our family! She brings lots of flavor.
These pictures are a little out of order, but I did my best!
Halloween Ladybug! 2007
We tended three little kittens for a lady in our ward. Maren loves kitties!
Maren's second birthday!


About a year old here!
Nine months! One of my very favorite photos of Maren!
This is one of the first foods that Maren had. One of her aunties gave her a slice!
Maren loved being outside and crawling around in the grass. This was about nine months.

I loved this outfit, because it matched her hair.


This was up in Ashton at Aunt Shelley's house. She loved the little catterpillar!
This was Maren's second 1st birthday party. She had to have two. We were on vacation in Texas on her first with my family, then we came home and had a second pary with Josh's family!
We had my whole family singing happy birthday to Maren and she got a little scared and jumped off of the counter into Josh's arms. We weren't expecting it and she nearly landed on the floor.
Maren, Easter of 2008!

Maren, pretty in pink!



Maren loves to DDR. Anyone who tries to do it has to take turns and has a little partner on the side!
Messy Maren! Those who know and love her, know that she cannot go more that an hour without messing up her hair. When she becomes a teenager we will have to buy stock with a hairspray company!
Jonas taking Maren down the sled hill.
Most of my favorite photos of Maren are taken by her Uncle Alan. He has the best camera and skills!
This was Esme's blessing day! You would think she is the sweetest thing ever! : )





February of 2008!
Maren loves to help me fold clothes and she is very good at it!
Cheese Ball!
Lovely Lady!
The Maren we all know and love!


Happy Birthday!







7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Maren. She is such a sweetheart, we love her so much. I love all the photos, I think they give a good character analysis

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday, Maren! I love the pictures, she really is growing up! I can't believe it's been 3 years already!

Alan and Shelley said...

Happy Birthday sweet Maren. I love al the pictures. What a funny girl she is. Thanks for sharing her with us.

liz and dennis said...

happy birthday to darling little maren. what great pics you posted of her, but it's pretty easy to get nice photos of such a pretty girl.

sara said...

What a cute little montage of Maren and her many sides. She is a little sweetheart with some spice on the side. I am so glad that I get to be with her often.

Happy Birthday Sweetie

Laur said...

Happy birthday cute maren. You are most definitely loved by the looks of it! Your mommy sure took lots of pictures of you. Usually mom's with lots of kids quit taking pictures by the time they are to their fifth child. You're a lucky girl to have such wonderful parents. xoxo
PS I love seeing you at church!
Love Laurie

Anne Adele said...

We love the pictures of Maren. She sure is photogenic. I think that her personality shines through. I think she realizes how good she looks in pink. I'm sad that we missed her birthday but it was time for Seth and I to get back home.