I opened up something that was terrible and our computer has paid the price the past few days. Luckily, we have Dr. Andrew in the family to come to the rescue. It took him about an hour to fix the patient.
Maren loves to get into the Ovaltine when it is left on the counter.
Esme can now sit up in her high chair. We have to tuck towels around her so she doesn't fall over.
This past weekend was our YW Camp Fundraiser Dinner. It was a huge success. We made over $800. Wow! Considering we didn't sell tickets. Our ward is awsome!
We planned on about 60 people, since our ward has gotten so small lately. We actually had over 100 people show up. It was a huge support. Thanks for the help this day Sara. I wish I had gotten one of the yummy bars, Andrew!
Maren loves to get into the Ovaltine when it is left on the counter.
Esme can now sit up in her high chair. We have to tuck towels around her so she doesn't fall over.
This past weekend was our YW Camp Fundraiser Dinner. It was a huge success. We made over $800. Wow! Considering we didn't sell tickets. Our ward is awsome!
We planned on about 60 people, since our ward has gotten so small lately. We actually had over 100 people show up. It was a huge support. Thanks for the help this day Sara. I wish I had gotten one of the yummy bars, Andrew!
2 comments:
Anytime! It is sort of tradtition anyway is it not. And also I get to have Kelsie come and do 2 hours of yard work.
Hey you guys! I found you through Marlies' blog ... wohoo! Glad you had such a great fundraiser ... that's awesome!
Post a Comment