We got this cute video so you can see Esme laughing and smiling. She has found her toes and loves to play with them. Hope you are having fun in Dorset, Mom and Dad!
I have missed a couple of days checking your blog, and all the pictures were new to me. I love thepicture of Maren asleep propped up on her hands, and Hannah with the black streak. Hannah will probably think that is a good trick for her to play on all her friends. Esme has such a funny laugh; it made me laugh to hear her. What was Hannah doing to Jonas at the very end of that one?
1 comment:
I have missed a couple of days checking your blog, and all the pictures were new to me. I love thepicture of Maren asleep propped up on her hands, and Hannah with the black streak. Hannah will probably think that is a good trick for her to play on all her friends. Esme has such a funny laugh; it made me laugh to hear her. What was Hannah doing to Jonas at the very end of that one?
Post a Comment