You must be in Vernal. I don't think I have ever been there, so yet another place added to my list! I really like the video of Esme "rolling" or in other words "maren rolling esme" :)
Cute pictures. I went to Vernal once and didn't even seen the dinosaur. However, when I was little, our aunt Shirley taught school out there somewhere and she brought us orange plastic dinosaurs one weekend. She told me I should name mine "Dino" so I did. I thought it was named for Dean Martin and couldn't really figure it all out. I was that small. I would like to go out there and see Vernal again.
4 comments:
I'm not sure but is that the vernal dinosaur quarry?
Are you in Vernal at the National Dinosuar Monument? I think I recognize the Green River.
You must be in Vernal. I don't think I have ever been there, so yet another place added to my list! I really like the video of Esme "rolling" or in other words "maren rolling esme" :)
Cute pictures. I went to Vernal once and didn't even seen the dinosaur. However, when I was little, our aunt Shirley taught school out there somewhere and she brought us orange plastic dinosaurs one weekend. She told me I should name mine "Dino" so I did. I thought it was named for Dean Martin and couldn't really figure it all out. I was that small. I would like to go out there and see Vernal again.
Post a Comment