I love Hannah she is so great. Esme is getting bigger and she looks like a very sweet baby. She has a sweet little face, you are really going enjoy that little girl. And Maren is a doll, is she enjoying the baby? I need your phone number, I have e-mailed you but either I have the wrong address or you don't do e-mail:-) How is Alli and her baby? When is Bridget coming to visit you?
4 comments:
I love that last picture of Essie, slober and all.
what great pics of your girls. i can't decide which one i like best. i also liked the rolling over episode.
What a bunch of cuties!
I love Hannah she is so great. Esme is getting bigger and she looks like a very sweet baby. She has a sweet little face, you are really going enjoy that little girl. And Maren is a doll, is she enjoying the baby? I need your phone number, I have e-mailed you but either I have the wrong address or you don't do e-mail:-)
How is Alli and her baby? When is Bridget coming to visit you?
Post a Comment