
This is my candytuft which looks really beautiful and full this year. You can see where the hydrangea is coming up. It of course never blooms, but I love the greenery. My usual idea is that you don't plant something if it doesn't bloom, but I love these giant leaves. They get bigger every year.

Here you can see all of the daffodils that did not bloom, but everything else looks good. I love the Jacob's Ladder. It looks like wild flowers. It can get out of control if you don't watch it.

My lilac bushes bloomed for the first time since we bought this house. They were lovely and smelled just as good.

The Bleeding Hearts were huge this year. Maren loved to pick them all!
2 comments:
It's funny... I looked at your blog earlier and you had a different blog theme and now I look at it again and it is different. I love your flowers they are soo pretty. i just wish I could have some of my own. oh well....:)
I love your flowers. I can't wait to have a yard to plant my own. I have to have my flower pots every year. It makes me very happy! I have a feeling when I do have a house my yard may end up being rather expensive. lol
Post a Comment