Friday, March 21, 2008

YW Super Sleepover!

We had a YW sleepover last night. Which ended up being just Erika and Kelsie. We woke up to find our front lawn decorated with skewered paper plates.
We have a feeling that it was the YM in the area.
My counselors, Stacey and Yuriko came to eat and helped with Personal Progress. Little did I know that Yuriko came back in the middle of the night to stay the night with the girls. I walked into the family room and was shocked to see three people people asleep. I said who else is here, and Yuriko popped up. For a second I thought maybe a boy had snuck in. Yikes!
Josh made a tasty breakfast this morning for us.

1 comment:

Marlies said...

Hey there! Did I send you my blog? If not I am so glad that you found me. Care if I add you to my blog links? Cute pictures by the way.