
We had lots of fun taking pictures of Esme and Leah this past weekend. It's so fun to have two so close! I can't wait till they are old enough to really play together.

Leah kept reaching out and grabing Esme's face. She new she was there and wanted to touch!

Cotton Candy Girls!

4 comments:
I LOVE THESE PICTURES! I can't get enough of them. I think they are the most perfect little girls in the world! Leah is asleep now so she is extra perfect right now! I don't really mind if she wakes up because she has been soo responsive lately that she is really fun to play with. Sorry about the grabbing of Esme's face. I'll have to do something about that :)
They are sooo cute. It is so fun to have the two of them. I can really get my feel of babies with two of them.
darling baby girls. it reminds me of les and randa. they will have so much fun together; it will be crazy...er...you will be crazy. yeah, i remember some crazy times, come to think of it. but, anyway, they are lovely little girls. liz
They are sooo cute. It is so much fun watching them grow, too.
Speaking of growing, Gabe's party will be Saturday between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m. at Sara's. I've just blogged a bunch, but I wanted to start getting the word out.
Post a Comment