Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Esme Is Two Months Old!

This is one of the adorable outfits my Aunt Shelley got for me!
These were taken on Sunday! She looks like a little birthday present all wrapped up!! We thought the sign she was making with her hand was so funny.
We got a smile in this one!
This is the beautiful dress that Aunt Sara got for Esme. Everyone at church had a fit over her! One of my friends took her to Relief Society while I taught a YW lesson. She is also wearing the cute bracelet that her Nanna got her!

3 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

Darling, I really like that dress it's so "my" style. I need to go Easter Dress Shopping for Leah. Do you want to go some time?

Lorena said...

She is way to sweet! I love her little smile and that dress is awesome!I would love for you and Bridget to come over, when is she coming.

Madison said...

That dress is the cutest, the girl in it is even cuter though.