Thursday, March 20, 2008

Who said that?

1. I flushed a brush down the toilet!
2. They've been in my socks a while!
3. I want a chest game for Christmas!
4. I have a baby in my bellybutton!
5. It's my turn, I'm dangerous!
6. Daddy, Help Me!!
7. Kwismas Wights!
8. Me feet are killin me!
9. I have a headache in my tummy!
10. My dad went crazy and we had to take care of him!
11. I'm not a stinky girl!
12. Did you know the pioneers ate buffalo chips!

4 comments:

sara said...

1. Hannah
2. Jonas
3. Kelsie
4. Jonas
5. Maren
6. Hannah
7. Jonas
8. Hannah
9. Jonas
10. Jonas
11. Maren
12. Hannah

Alan and Shelley said...

I'm just taking awild guess on most of these except for #s 8 and 10 I know for sure. They're all pretty funny. Me Feet, Me feet!
1. Hannah
2. Jonas
3. Kelsie
4. Hannah
5. Jonas
6. Maren
7. Maren
8. Hannah
9. Kelsie
10. Jonas
11. Hannah
12. Kelsie

The Schauerhamers said...

1. kelsie
2. jonas
3. jonas
4. maren
5. maren
6. Maren
7 Kelsie
8. Hannah
9. Hannah
10. Jonas
11. Maren
12. Hannah

Jennifer said...

1.Hannah
2.Jonas
3.Jonas
4.Maren
5.Maren
6.Hannah
7.Maren
8.Jonas
9.Hannah
10.Jonas
11.Maren
12.Kelsie
Just guessing, I only knew a couple of them.