
:) This is a huge post. I have had trouble with my comuter, so I am on Sara's doing this post. This photo was from this past Sunday!

Whenever I pull out the camera to take pictures of Esme, Maren jumps right in the middle. Reminds me of Auntie Alli!

Here is the promised photo of Hannah's paper doll. Leslie was the big helper on this one. I went down to the school and I must say Jonas and Hannah's were the very best.

When I am getting pictures of Esme alone, she always seems to be smiling at my forehead or my earlobe.

My first nap in my big girl crib!
4 comments:
Do you ever just look at your kids and think "they are all so cute" That is what I think anyway
Well hoe sweet is little Esme! Your kids are really growing, Kelsey is gorgous, it's so fun to have an older daughter. Enjoy ALL those kids while they are young, they are so great.
I look at all these pictures of my nieces and nephews and I just get teary-eyed. They are all growing up too fast and they are all so beautiful. What fun times you must have with your kids, I love them so much I could just squeeze them til they pop!
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window,
www.watch4milestones.org
Best wishes, Samantha
Post a Comment