The year mark was today, I didn't think I would make it! A lot of hard work went into getting everything ready. My mom and dad were sealed. It was a lovely day. I can't believe I am saying that, only because it is the anniversary of my fathers death. We had a wonderful time in the temple!
We were sealed as a family and my dad was sealed to his parents!Great day!
Lorena why do you look so great in all of the family pictures!
The witnesses!Thanks to all who went to dinner, I completely forgot that this was such a sad day a year ago. What fun is had among family and friends.
4 comments:
I'm sorry I missed it. I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow. It looks like you had a wonderful time. The pictures are great, Nana is glowing. I haven't seen her smile that much in a long time. See you soon.
What wonderful news. This last year has flown by, and I thought it would be one of the slowest of my life. I'm truly happy for your family. What blessings the temple brings to families, and what would we do without it? That is one day that Alan is looking forward to, for sure. We will probably have that special day in December or January next year, after Zack gets home from his mission, and then at last Alan will be sealed to his parents.
Did you go out to Jordan River or somewhere else?
It was a great day and I am glad that I got experience it with you. It was amazing to see you all around the altar together. What a blessing the Gospel is in our lives.
What a happy day! You are now an eternal family.
Post a Comment