
We have had many experiences this August and I want to Blog them all. So I have made a commitment to blog everyday. My nephew, Seth, came out from Batavia, IL to go to
EFY at
BYU. He spent a day with us and we took him up Big Cottonwood to Silver Lake. He was wanting to hike all the big mountains, but he had to settle for a slow walk around the lake with five kids.





Some of the wildlife. These weren't so wild. We will remember to bring bread with us next time.

This dear was very brave.
Kelsie and Es watching the dear!

The kids enjoyed taking turns on Seth or
Kelsie's back.

The rest of the time they spent climbing rock, which lined the entire lake.

Esme was very determined to do everything that her siblings did!

Joy! A picture of me.
3 comments:
Seth didn't tell me that he had hiked the lake with your family. I love seeing him with his cousins.
I love your blog a day idea. I am impressed with your initiative. The pics are also very cute. I really like the last picture of you and the kids.
No more comments about me not being in photos! I am in way more on my FB than you are in on your blog!!!!! Love ya, Alli
Post a Comment