We took Whit to our 2nd annual ward camp out. I will just say that it was very interesting. I think it might be the last one we go on, we will have to see. Volleyball was fun, but a bit treacherous. The little girls and older girls had quite a bit of fun with their friends from the ward. Here is the problem, Jonas. There is a family that has kids his age that I would like to keep him away from. Sara suggested taking Gabriel with us next time so he has someone his age that he can hang out with and be safe.
What can I do? Any suggestions? These boys will be around for the rest of our time in this ward. We are supposed to be fellowshipping them, yet I feel the need to keep complete distance. They are all in cubs together, but it is done on a stake basis, so there are more boys his age to hang with. What happens in three years when they go to YM. I won't stand by and hope for the best. Do I take him to another ward for YM, do we move.
ADVICE!
2 comments:
My advice...Try what Marie Hoffer did with Erika when Kelsie came into her life. Pray for a good friend to move into the ward. Other than that I don't know what to tell you. g
After 3 years of bad kids in seminary. My sister and my parents decided to send her to another ward's seminary class. She said it was night and day. The bishop ended up sending everyone over there, but the bad kids didn't bother her anymore. These were kids we've known forever. They just turned into punk teenagers. If it gets really bad, send him to another ward's YM. You probably will need the bishop's approval.
Post a Comment