Thursday, April 1, 2010

Broken Legs vs. Easter Dresses

I need one good photographer to get a picture of all of my kids looking great.

Just after church, Maren took off the dress and got on the trampoline with Hannah.
Not a good idea.

There are some big rules now. Big!

4 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

What? I did not know that Maren broke her leg. What a girl! That trampoline thing on Sunday always gets you.

Anne Adele said...

Maren, oh Maren, She broke her leg? What an adventure. Is anyone surprised that her cast is pink? I hope that it is one of those six weeks cast and not the nine month cast that Jenny had when she was younger.

Stacy said...

Four Weeks, yay!

liz and dennis said...

what happened? i had no idea. poor maren. although i must say she looks pretty cheerful in the picture. also, since her foot is free, can she walk on it? what kind of break was it? oh well, at least you didn't have to butcher a goat in your leaky house.