
I really can't figure out how to fix the pics on my blog. I used to be able to get them all in order and in some kind of a row. This is so crazy. Oh well, I will wait for Whit to come and see if she can help me tomorrow. I will begin by saying that prom is so different here in Utah. It is only a Junior thing and the boy asks the girl in some outlandish way. This year Kelsie got a fish bowl with two cute fish ( one of which has left this world already) and a paper that read "Out of all the fish in the sea, will you go to the prom with me". Her answer was supposed to be just as ingenious. She filled another bowl full of Swedish Fish and had a little note on one of them in the middle that read "Out of all the fishes in the sea, I am glad that you picked me". Interesting little tradition. Kels was very pleased to be asked by her good friend K.C. Decker who lives down the street.
She found her dress shopping with her cousins and Aunt. They emailed me pics and she brought it home about two months before prom. We were hoping that someone would be asking, or else she was going with a friend to use the dress and go to her Junior prom. K.C.'s mom had come over and looked at the dress and I am glad that his little sister informed us that her mom had told him to ask Kelsie to prom, because her dress was so beautiful. Big thanks to Yuriko.


6 comments:
I was glad to see your pics. Mine turned out cute of them as well. I hope she keeps a close eye on her clutch. I am excited to see how it all went for them. I will post some that I took too.
It just doesn't seem like she should be going to a prom already! She looks stunning. Glad she went with a friend-- so much more fun. Cute idea with the Swedish fish.
She looks beautiful, I hope they had a good time.
what a gorgeous dress! Love it. I do believe I would of worn something like that!
Wow, she has already gone to prom? It seems a little early to me, it was still snowing over a week ago! But she looked beautiful. I love her dress. I hope she had a fun time!
Oh I love KC I would totally let him, or someone like him date my daughter
Post a Comment