Friday, March 19, 2010

Cubs!

No not baseball. Scouts!! Jonas got his first patch last week. Bobcat! His mom is supposed to get a pin that he puts on her, but his leaders forgot to order it. He's got great leaders....
I thought black would be slimming on me, Kels must have used the wide lense.

When one of the scouts gets a patch or moves to a new animal the scout master does something a little fun. A round of applause, or a blast off. He tried to do some sort of watermelon thing and was shut down. The other leaders in the room said it had been banned due to ratial connotations. So we got to eat corn on the cob.

On a side note, Essie and I love nursery.

1 comment:

Anne Adele said...

You need to get one of those mother ribbons. On one side all of the Cub awards are pinned and on the other side all of the Scout awards are pinned. I have a full one from Noah and an almost full one from Seth. Everything is all in one place and I don't lose my pins. You just wear it to Courts of Honor and then put it in your top drawer right between your socks and your bras and it is always there for the next time.