We invited Morgan and Andrew to come up and help out.
It was Hannah, Jonas, and Marens first trip.
Kelsie and I haven't been for a few years, but it came back fast.Kelsie stuck with Morgan and Andrew, so we don't really have any pics of them. I just had flashes of her going quickly down the hill. Once she flew off of a jump and didn't know it till she was in the air. Josh and I saw her from the lift. We tried to get down quickly to see if she was okay. When I found her she was in a different spot trying to get one of her skiis back on. I learned to ski when I was an adult. My kids go fast and they have no fear, which I guess is the difference in learning as a child.




2 comments:
We'll look for your kids to be on the Olympic ski team in about 12 years.
I'm glad that they are learning young. I loved being fearless as a child. I would have liked to see pictures of you.
Post a Comment