
It just a little freaky and real looking!

Cloud loved to eat the pumpkins, goes good with tulips.

Carving Ceremony!

The vittles!

Taste-tester Leia!

Vampire Apples!

Cake Walk Treats

Ready to go scrounge the neighborhood for candy.

Ladybird, as her English (or French) cousins would call her.

Obi sticking by the brew.

Kitty wars!

Most of the clan. Who is that rocker? Bonus prize at Thanksgiving if you can give the exact name.

The Little Crew!

Did I mention that a 19th century Red Hatter showed up.

The first door.

Did I mention that we had Klingons and Ferangi at our party.
Kitty Corner
Kitty #1 and Kitty #2
Kitty#1 holding her favorite trick-or-treat.

Three Black Cats, Three Black Cats

The first apple dunker.

Okay, these are out of order.
Halloween is so much fun. There were qualms about everyone dressing up this year, but it added to the fun. Good family, friends, food always makes for a good time.
4 comments:
What a fun time! I wish we had been there.
It was a very fun night. Everything worked out perfect. I hope you kept that chocolate fondue recipe. It was delicious. Looking forward to this next weekend. Not that I am ready to turn 41.
I think that the rocker is Paul Stanley from Kiss. Looks like you had fun at your party!
It looks like you had a great party. I loved Princess Leia's weaponry. How did you end up with three black cats?
Post a Comment