Thursday, November 12, 2009

First Haircut

Essie's hair has been looking a little out of control lately!

Seems to run in the family!

So, off to the fancy, kiddie cuts place.

You get a nice set of wheels..

A very cute girl, and a video.

The blowdryer was a little scary.

What a do!!


6 comments:

Becky Rose said...

did you hear I'm getting married??? In about 8 days! Check out my blog! If you send me your address, I'll send you an announcement!

The Schauerhamers said...

Soo cute! My mom said she loved it. I wish I could see it in person. She is such a cutie. I wish we had a cute and fun place to get my girl's hair cut. I just had to do it myself. I'm tempted to cut lily's it's looking a little rough lately. She has such a strange hairdo going on lately. :)

Jennifer said...

Love Essie's coiffure. It's very cute.

sara said...

So cute. I loved that little barrett in her hair. She is such a cutie. It always helps if you can drive a car while you are getting your hair cut.

liz and dennis said...

great pics of essie. i love to see as many pics of the kids as i can. hope you had a great birthday. see you at thanksgiving. love, liz

Anne Adele said...

Essie looks like she enjoyed the car ride. If only I could get my hair done while I was running my errands around town. We love all the pictures. They make us laugh