I thought I better get this out since there is snow on the ground this week.
Essie, Maren, Nana, and I decided on a warm day a few weeks ago that we would rake some leaves.
So here the girls are in their yard work wear.
Essie has become very attached to her Nana.











3 comments:
That looks so fun. What cute pictures. I was looking at one of Maren and it reminded me of a picture of me as a little girl. I guess she really does look like me. They are both little dolls. I hope they start feeling better.
What beautiful girls. It is so perfect to see them enjoying the leaves.
Cute pictures! When I was young I loved playing in the leaves, raking them into leaf houses and mazes and piles to jump into. The only difference is that we burned our after we played in them. that was fun too. Ahh, the fun of autumn when you're young.
Post a Comment