Every year we love to take the kids to this nursery to run wild. They have an amazing pirate ship, and hay maze. We were sad that the hot cocoa was not around.
Cute, cute pictures! That witch was so freakin' scarey, I don't think I'd go close to that witch either. I have a small witch at my house and Leah discovered her one day and ran from the room, too scared to stay around. So Morgan and to make the witch face the wall so Leah wouldn't have to look at her. Now she is finally able to look at the witch without running from the room. Funny little girls. Witches are just too ugly! Happy Halloween.
3 comments:
What cute kids at Engh Gardens. That is such a fun place. Looking forward to Halloween
Engh Gardens looks like a great tradition. Glad you gat such fun pictures. I agree with Maren, I wouldn't go near that scary witch.
Cute, cute pictures! That witch was so freakin' scarey, I don't think I'd go close to that witch either. I have a small witch at my house and Leah discovered her one day and ran from the room, too scared to stay around. So Morgan and to make the witch face the wall so Leah wouldn't have to look at her. Now she is finally able to look at the witch without running from the room. Funny little girls. Witches are just too ugly! Happy Halloween.
Post a Comment