Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Funny

I can't seem to get my pictures downloaded. It is very annoying. Last night Jonas and Maren got in a bit of trouble for fighting with each other. They both were sent to their rooms and Maren soon fell asleep, while Jonas was venting. I went in to talk to him about the situation and he said that it wasn't his fault and that he hadn't done anything.
I asked him to sing songs with me and he said he had a new favorite. I figured it was something new he learned at school, I was wrong. He made this up, it goes to the tune of Are You Sleeping.
Maren in a catapult
Maren in a catapult
Wind the string
Wind the string
Unwind the string
Unwind the string
Goodbye, Maren
Goodbye, Maren!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a clever boy. It sounds like he has issues with Maren. How could that be?

Whit said...

That sounds like Jonas. I hope he never has to write a song about me.

Alan and Shelley said...

That was so funny; I really laughed. Jonas is such a character! You can really tell that his little brain just clicks along thinking about things. I guess Maren better watch out.

Rebecca, John & Gabe said...

John just about laughed himself off the chair when he read that! Jonas has quite the knack for putting words together! Good luck with those 2.