Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Randomness!

1. I like to pinch my families rears. If you happen to be at my house and I mistake you for one of my own, sorry!

2. I am a bit of a crazy driver!

3. I don't like to walk on the carpet of a room that I have just vacuumed!

4. The smell of coconut reminds me of Maren, because I would rub her down with it when she was a baby.

5. I go just a little crazy if the toilet paper is not on the roll the right way! Over the top!

6. I get really nervous when I highlight my hair!

7. I do not like to cry in front of people! My dad must have said, "Don't let them see you cry," to many times.

8. My sister's are the neatest people in the world to me (that counts in-laws)!

9. I am pretty good when it comes to direction. I could get you from SLC to pretty much anywhere in the South (especially Texas) without a map!

10. I have seen two tornados and I have been in a few earthquakes in my life!

11. When I clean, I pick up three things in every room, until one room looks a little less intimidating.

12. I love to look at pictures in space!

13. I like to watch natural disaster flicks, Twister is one of my favorites.

14. Josh and I fell in love over Star Trek, The Next Generation.

15. I collect kids clothing, especially for girls!

16. My Uncle Tony saved me from drowning twice! He ruined two watches and two pairs of shoes!

17. I have lived in six states (California, Arizona, Utah, Texas, Alabama, Virginia).

18. I love Mexican food, we eat it about three times a week!

19. I love the smell of rain and the sight of a lightning storm. We just don't get enough of that here in Utah!

20. I hate the word "irritate".

21. I sometimes wake Josh up in the middle of the night to make sure that no one is in the house!

22. We forget to close our garage door a lot, and my car has been broken into because of that twice. Hense # 21!

23. I like to watch a baby snuggle up to a blanket!

24. I love it when I realize that God has done something in my life! "Oh, that's why that happened."

25. I like to run into someone at the store that I know! It makes me feel like I am back in a small town.

5 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

I'm glad to know that you don't like the word irritate. I say it a lot. That must irritate you. what bugs me, is when people spell it wrong, as in irratate.

Stacy said...

Josh says it all of the time! That is the reason why I hate it! I used it the other night. He asked me why I was so irritated with him and I asked him why he was so irritating. We laughed and thought it was a funny conversation. It must have been a household word at your house growing up! I use dictionary.com when I am in need or not sure, but usually the error is from typing not spelling!

sara said...

I would rather not run into anyone at the store I know because it is usually on Saturday and I don't have make-up on or hair done. I liked your random thoughts especially the one about The Lord's hand in our lives.

Lorena said...

Wow, I was tagged on facebook a few times to do the 25 random things. I just didn't think I could do it. But that was fun to read all of yours! I can't go to sleep at night unless I check all the doors, including opening the back door and making sure the garage doors are closed. Might be a habit you should try:-)Has Kelsey had a date yet? that will be fun times:-) Erin is stuck home for a while. Anytime you want to see the baby she should be available. She is tiny and sweet!

Pearsons said...

We must be sisters! I told Boise that you were dead on with the toilet paper thing.
Bridgette