Monday, March 30, 2009

Makes me smile!

We came home from church yesterday and Jonas informed me he had a big surprise for Monday morning. He would be making breakfast! My first question was, did your teacher have anything to do with this? He said, "NO"! As we were getting closer to bedtime, he gave me a hint that breakfast was going to be square.
This morning he jumped right out of bed and got dressed. I had to take Kels to school this morning, so the cooking happened while I was doing carpool. I came home to delicious, buttered toast! :)

6 comments:

Pearsons said...

That sounds yummy! Jonas can come and cook for me anytime.
Pearsons

sara said...

What a little sweetheart. That boy is so cute.

Lorena said...

Oh cute, I'm more cynical and thought it would be some little April fools thing:-)

Alan and Shelley said...

Oh my gosh, he takes after his dad! When I first brought Alan to CD in 1982 Josh thought Alan was hungry (which he was) and he made him some toast and took it to him in the bedroom. Josh was 10. Like father, like son. And such cordon bleu chefs. Next time he may just remember a little raspberry jam (on the side, thank you very much).

sprmom said...

omgoodness, that brings tears to my eyes because it is precious, and it's not even my own child.

Marlies said...

Spoken like a true man. I think he and President Uchdorf have something in common.