
The first of two sweet sixteen parties! Resident teen asked for a second guitar for world tour (deep down we know she really wanted a cell phone) it's a good thing she got what she really wanted.

Thanks for the dating kit and cute purse Morgan!

If you have ever been to a Jorgensen party you will know that Hannah gives the best gifts/cards ever! Here is what RT got!

The cake was beeeeautiful!

Thanks for joining in on the birthday song Tenni.

The second party, I don't have any pictures of. I know some were taken. I just need to find out whose camera they are on. We threw a surprise birthday party for RT, it was so much fun. Josh, the kids and I took her out to buy a nice pair of earings and when we came back there was a house full of people waiting in the dark. I think it will be one that she remembers.
2 comments:
OH my gosh! I can't believe she is 16! Hello, I have not been home that long from my mission!! crazy wow!
Just call me anytime and I'll join in on the singing! haha Hope you guys had fun!
Post a Comment