Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Temple Square!

This past weekend, Josh took the kids on an Elder's Quorum activity to Temple Square. They toured the Conference Center and saw the Joseph Smith movie.
I asked Jonas when he got back if he had fun and he said that he had up until the part of the movie. He said it was sad, and I guess the parts where Satan comes into the picture were a little creepy. He is still talking about it, I guess we need to view the church movies now a days before we let our kids see them.
Top of the Conference Center.
Top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.

2 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

How fun for the kids to go on an outing with Josh. What was the movie they saw with satan in it? Are you still having good weather? It looks like it in your pictures.

Stacy said...

A storm is suposed to come in tomorrow, but it has been beautiful for the past week! It was just the movie there at the J.S. Memorial Building. Josh said that when Satan attacks Joseph it was a little scary.