Hey Jorgensens,What a beautiful baby. I love your blog. It's great to see how the kids grow and change. Congrats on your weight lose. Love, Anne Adele
Me again. Sorry, I really do know how to spell loss. Mea Culpa Love, Anne Adele
Cute pictures. Especially that first one. I remember her doing that. It was cute to hear her first giggles.
You are going to enjoy that baby soooo much! She just seems like a sweetheart! And smart move on the 15 thing. She is a cutie, you will have your hands full!!!:-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Jorgensens,
What a beautiful baby. I love your blog. It's great to see how the kids grow and change. Congrats on your weight lose.
Love, Anne Adele
Me again. Sorry, I really do know how to spell loss. Mea Culpa
Love, Anne Adele
Cute pictures. Especially that first one. I remember her doing that. It was cute to hear her first giggles.
You are going to enjoy that baby soooo much! She just seems like a sweetheart! And smart move on the 15 thing. She is a cutie, you will have your hands full!!!:-)
Post a Comment