Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Essie!

So I was told last night that Essie has rolled over twice! She goes from her stomach to her back. Josh said it was a total surprise, even to Esme! How dare she roll over for Josh and Kelsie. I am home all day and all nights except for Tuesday and she rolls while I am gone. How disagreeable of her. Well, lets just say we are working hard at it this week.
I love the "Quiet Book"!
Essie sat and played with the quiet book for about a half hour last night. The handles are particularly delicious!!


6 comments:

sara said...

That was such a cute post. I can't believe she is rolling so soon. It is soon isn't it? I am so glad that she is enjoying the quiet book. I didn't realize that she would love it so soon.

liz and dennis said...

what an appealing smile she has, and how sweet she looks. hope we can see her soon.

Alan and Shelley said...

What a fun girl! She looks like a very happy and healthy baby. And I think it is amazing that she is rolling over. She doesn't seem old enough to be rolling over. Morgan didn't roll til she was about four or five months, but then she was not very strong either. When she did roll, she rolled off an old bed here at our house that had a sloped mattress and fell onto the floor and cried and cried. Hope that Esme stays on the furniture.

Stacy said...

She isn't old enough, it was a total fluke. She just happened to be balancing on the bed a certain way and kicked just at the right time.

The Schauerhamers said...

I was going to say.... Leah can't even do that so I was wondering if Leah was really behind because of her premieness or what. Can't wait to see you guys today after school. Andrew's quitting dominoes I don't know if I told you that but his last day is next Saturday! Wahoo!

Lorena said...

Essie is so darling. She has an awsome smile!