Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Scouts and Art! (Please ignore the black dot, you will be seeing it in all of my photos till I get a new camera)

For one of Jonas' scouting projects, he had to attend an art show! We have several artists in the family, and one just happened to have a display down at BYU. Thanks for keeping the place open for us Noah!

Noah is so creative! I love all the things that he uses. The kids were very entertained by rocks and Slinky's.

Esme needed specific instructions on how this display worked. Wished I had gotten the entire thing!

This was very cool blown glass that had a color theme!

This was my favorite (with Noah looking very thin).

Becky arrived a little late, so no photo!
Noah, you are amazing! It was a fantastic display! Perfect place to take kids to see art.
They took us over to the Art building and we got see a few more things, wish I had gotten pictures of it, very neat!
We then headed over to the Creamery, yum. We also did a little sight seeing (if you call showing my kids where I lived down there with my sisters and roommates).

This was a week earlier. Try and guess what Lily and Hannah are doing before you look at the rest of the pics.

Here Leah is doing it!


Here are all the aunties and nieces playing I Had a Little Doggy. At my house you have to chase the person all the way around the kitchen and back. The little girls loved it.

It was a great thing to watch these girls that I love chase each other around my house. Notice the dresses from auntie Bridge!

On another note, swim season is over! Sigh! I loved watching Kelsie race for four years. Nothing better than watching your kid do something and be successful at it! She was one of the top 50 breaststroker's in the start of Utah 5A schools. The last swim meet she was in, she swam the 500 meter freestyle and did it faster than the girl that usually swims it! Very impressive! I will miss it! On to softball with Hannah!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Essie is the only person I know that can wear horizontal stripes on her legs. It was fun chasing the little girls through the kitchen.

sara said...

We just got home from the art show too. It was fun to see his creativity and variety. Good Job Noah.

alli said...

Love the dresses on the little girls!

Not sure what kind of camera you are looking to get, but I love my new Cannon S95. The quality of both the photos and the video is amazing and it is quite simple to use. My favourite Christmas gift!

Gotta start working on plane tickets. Talk soon. xx Alli

Anne Adele said...

I'm so glad that you got to see Noah's show. I loved playing I have a little doggie with Sara and Josh. It is how all our FHE ended.

The Schauerhamers said...

Im jealous that I wasn't able to see Noah's show. I would have loved to see it but alas we had to get home. I love the pictures of the cousins and aunts playing I had a little doggy.