
We love having so much family and friends involved in our kids birthdays.

Whit did a very fine job on decorating this cake! It was so delicious too!

No one got to help with the blowing out of the candles!

She got the first bite, not really! She prefers to not have frosting with her cake, so her piece got scraped off!

She got a wool coat for her birthday, that didn't fit. No more shopping without her! We took her this weekend and found one that was just as cute.

1 hour massage!

She can pull this cute shirt off, I know i couldn't!
Slanky!
Ikea card!

A beauty of a ring from Sara!

The party goers!
4 comments:
Looks like it was lots of fun, and that Kelsie had the best company for her party. Wow, Whitney is a great cake decorator! Who knew? I wish i had been ther to have a piece and wish her a happy happy birthday. Hope to see you all real soon.
WOW! can't believe she's 18! I guess I've been home from the mission for a while!
Happy Birthday to Kelsie. The party looks great and the cake, wowee.
I can not believe Kelsie is 18. There is no way. She was in Mia Maids when I was in YW with you guys. Is she headed off to college this year? Where is she going? Tell her I said hi and Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment