Kelsie earned her YW medallion last week. It is hard to see it in this photo, but it's there. I thought the flowers were a nice touch. 
Here is the skirt that she made for her Individual Worth project! Thank goodness for Liz and her sewing know how! Erika is finished too, and it looks very nice. She will be getting her medallion very soon. It was a long four years working with these girls on personal progress, but after hearing them both speak about it at New Beginning's, I am so glad that they both finished.
Here is the skirt that she made for her Individual Worth project! Thank goodness for Liz and her sewing know how! Erika is finished too, and it looks very nice. She will be getting her medallion very soon. It was a long four years working with these girls on personal progress, but after hearing them both speak about it at New Beginning's, I am so glad that they both finished.
It was also Hannah's first New Beginning.
5 comments:
Well done Kelsie!
Congrats to Kelsie. It is not an easy thing to do. I am still working on mine. I so wish that I could be in YW's with Hannah.
Wow the skirt is finished! Congratulations Kelsie on a Job well done! I am so proud of anyone who get's their PP medallion because I just learned last night at a New Beginning's how much work goes into those things! I can't believe Hannah will be going into Young Women's in May! WOW! What beautiful girls I will see you perhaps... tomorrow?!?!
That's a great accomplishment for Kelsie. I know it's a big thing. Like Morgan said, we were at a New Beginnings last night and there seems to be a lot more to PP than there used to be. Kelsie should be very happy and proud of all her projects. The skirt looks so cute. Congratulations to Hannah too. Wow, Beehives are so fun. I love YW!
Congratulations to Kelsie. It shows a lot of commitment to get through all of it. And best wishes to Hannah and the beginning of some great years in Young Womens. We know she will achieve her medallion also. She follows in a great tradition in our family.
Post a Comment