Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Maren is back!
After missing two weeks of school, Maren is back. Just for half a day though! She has been a sick little girl. We have been to the doctor twice, with no insurance mind you! Her pediatrician is the best. We have used the same Dr. since I moved to Utah when Kels was three years old. We do have to drive downtown, but it is worth it, since we usually stop and get some Banbury Cross donuts. Yum! Yesterday, I had made the kids lunches and had left some of the stuff out. Maren came to me and asked if she could have some of that chocolate yogurt. I was like what, we don't have chocolate yogurt. Then I remembered that I had given the kids some pudding in their lunches. Hee, hee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad to hear our girl is feeling better. I love when she answers the phone when I ring. xx Alli
I love chocolate yogurt too! I'm glad Maren is better and back in school.
Post a Comment