Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Out of Order!

That is exactly what my life seems like right now! Out of Order! So are the pics!!
Isn't this one sweet though.
Jonas and his Dorset cousin.
I don't know why these are so small?




The girls all went to Cookie Cutters to have a manicure.
The girls at the mall.
Like I said, "Out of order".
This is a big sing the kids made to welcome Nanna and Papa to our house.
He got a good kick out of the welcome home part.
Penny and Essie!
Cute cousins!
Did I mention that Penny is 6 mo. younger than Essie.
My brother got hitched up in Idaho. My dads family came and we had a mini reunion. The boys playing poker, or something!
The kids had a great time. There was an awesome pool.

Snack time with Claudia and Penelope!
We decided to take the kids bowling just before the wedding!
Heyden and Maren in their bowling gear.
That is so Lauren!
The happy couple!
The Folks!
Uncle Tim, Aunt Kathleen, Dad, and Uncle Joe.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

It looks like you have been very busy. I love the pictures of all the kids. We can't wait to see you next week.

Rebecca, John & Gabe said...

You've had quite the summer already. What do you do for an encore? The rest of the summer will seem so tame! I'm sure you'll come up with something.

Rebecca, John & Gabe said...

My last comment was a bit flippant. I read your comment on Jenny's blog. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you.

sara said...

Those pictures are all so cute. What cute kids they all are. I am so glad that you are able to have such fun lasting memories of this summer with your family.

Alan and Shelley said...

You are the best of daughters and sisters. I'm thankful that you are my sister-in-law. I have just finished reading some of my journal entries from four years ago and read my thoughts and feelings when my dad was so sick. We know what you're going through and hope and pray that you will be able to bear up well. Be strong and know that we love you.