Friday, July 24, 2009

July, 2009

I have been trying to get my YW to the temple once a month, so for July we went down to the newest temple in the valley for a tour.

I thought it would be a lot like the Draper temple. Boy was I wrong! It was more masculine. I love all the jagged edges to it.

Here is some of the fam.
Thank goodness Bridgette has been here with her kids this summer.
Here are all of my girls minus Kels.

This is our youth group. Small, but amazingly fun!

My dad wanted to take the kids up to Park City, but has been to weak to do it. We decided to bring a bouncy, slip and slide to him. He had fun watching the kids play on this all day long.



We had lots of family and any neighborhood kid that came walking or riding their bike by was soon playing on it.





If you are wondering if any adults went down, the answer is yes. My cousin Erin, Bridgette, and I went down quite a few time.
Sorry no pics of that!




Essie went down once.
This is what Maren did all day long.

Maren also turned four this month.

It was probably the largest birthday party my house has ever seen with both the Griswold and Jorgensen sides of the family present.

Hope ya'll don't mind a few pics of the fam.
The favorite past time at my house is jumping off of the coffee table. Am I a terrible mom for letting my kids do that?






Presents, presents, presents.











Games, games, games!

My cakes seem to be getting better every birthday.


Pass the parcel.
This is a English game where you pass a present that is wrapped several times around in a circle. There is a surprise for whoever gets to the last wrapping job.

Water balloons, water balloons.



I think this game is called wolf. Another English game, a bit like red light, green light.

Just a side note, Essie loves to rock in rocking chairs. Especially, grandpa's.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It looks like your July was packed with good times.