Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sixteen Candles!

The Resident Teen is now Sweet Sixteen! Kels was the sweetest, cutest baby.
Here she is about 6 mos.
She had the most beautiful brownie locks. She had blue eyes up till about two years old then they changed to hazel.

She had so much energy, she would jump everywhere that she went. We liked to call her Kelsieroo!

She looks like a little raspberry here at mine and J's wedding!

This is one of the sweetest pictures. It shows how easily attatched she became not just to Tenni, but to all of her cousins.

Brownie locks with my sister Allison.

Kelsie and me at the SLC Winter 2002 Olympic Games. I don't remember what we were there for, but we had great seats. This was just one of the few chances where Kels and I got to go and do something with just us. It was so cold, but so much fun!

Becoming a teen!

First day of High School!

I call these close-ups facebook photos! She changes her look alot these days.

Have a great birthday Kelsie!
Love, mom

8 comments:

Marlies said...

Oh great! There goes my babysitter! Happy Birthday Kelsie! I can't believe you are there already!

Carrie said...

WOW ... 16??? Really??? Happy Birthday, Kelsie! You are a beautiful girl ... dad better watch out for the boys!

Anne Adele said...

Happy Birthday to Kelsie. So many wonderful pictures and so many good memories. I hope that your seventeenth year is even better.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Kelsie. Now the fun really begins, driving,dating etc.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy, this is Willow. I peeked onto your blog from Boise & Bridgette's. I cannot believe those pictures of Kelsie. I haven't seen her in so long and all those first pictures are the way I remember her, back when her & Laken used to play! Anyway, she is beautiful! I hope you are all doing well.

sara said...

Cute pictures. It is fun to see how she has grown and changed. I hope she got all that she wanted. And who does not want their own Dutch Blitz game. Can't wait to hear how the first date goes.

Lorena said...

Wow she is really grown up! I love her new hair cut, it makes her look older. I hope she had a happy birthday!

Pearsons said...

Happy Birthday Kelsie. Have fun driving all the kids in your family everywhere!
Love, Heyden and Aunt Bridgette.