
A toast to Joshy on his birthday:
For today, tomorrow, and forever!!
It seems that I don't take alot of pictures of Josh. This is the most recent one I could come up with. What can I say, I have five kids!

Oh, and happy birthday to Andrew tomorrow!
The celebration starts at my house on Sat.
4 comments:
A very happy birthday to Josh. He was always(still is) the sweetest little brother. We used to fight over who got to hold him. Happy birthday also to Andrew. It sounds like there will be plenty of fun on Saturday.
Happy Birthday to Joshua. We used to call him Joshy. Jennifer is so right. He was the sweetest little brother. We all practiced being a Mom with him. I remember how Mom would want us to wake up so she would put Josh in bed with us and he was so cute and we wanted to be with him so much that we would wake up and snuggle with him. It was a very nice way to wake up. sleep
Happy, happy birthday Josh. I was thinking of you yesterday when Phyllis and George had their baby boy. I told them it was your birthday, too. It was fun to share my birthday month with you growing up. Do you remember all the cousin birthday parties we had?
We love the coupons.
Love the Pearson
Post a Comment