
We are coming to the end of Kelsie's swim season! She has come a long way and is doing so well. I have to say there is no better thing than watching your kids play sports! Ofcourse, winning is even better. This was a meet against Jordan High and we kicked tail! Erika, Sara, Kelsie, Sheri, and Siera!

Cheering their teammates on.

Kels getting ready to go in!

This is what the kids have found to keep busy!

Jonas pulled the girls on many rides.
In the video below, Kelsie in swimming her freestyle. She has taken a few seconds off this year. This is at a meet against Brighton (the best swimmers in the district). She came in third in her heat, very impressive!
3 comments:
Way to go Kelsie!
It is so great to have your kids in sports, they learn so many great life lessons! I'm so proud of Kelsie for all of her hard work. We wish we could go to all of her meets and cheer her on!
Love, Bridgette
Wow how cool is that for Kelsie. I never really thought of being on the swim team in Utah. It comes natural in AZ:-) I'm not the Pres. I'm the Secretary. I answered your question in my comments. then thought you probably will never get over and read it. So jump over and read it really quick. Hope all is well for you guys. I'm going to Gilmer at the end of the week. I hope to see your mom. Love. Lorena
Post a Comment