Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Es!

Some of my favorite pictures of Esme from her first year!










We had a little family party last night because I have YW's tonight. It was a lot of fun! We had dinner, opened presents, played a mean game of hide the bell (or toy in our case), and had cake and ice cream. This was taken this morning while she was watching her new Baby Einstein video. Thanks!!
We had a great laugh over her presents because. She opened Sara's first. It was a cute bunny card and this adorable dress. We laughed because a few minutes later she opened my gift which was the same bunny card and the same dress but in orange. Great minds!!

She loved the Little People School Box!

The cake was her favorite part of the night!
It wouldn't be a first birthday without cake on your thighs and toes!

Goofy girl!





Thanks to our family for coming and your gifts!


6 comments:

Lorena said...

What a sweety! She had a fun first B-day. I just can't believe that she is already one. The time has just flown by!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Essie.

Carrie said...

Oh, what a cutie! Happy Birthday, Es!

Alan and Shelley said...

Happy Birthday to Essie - I'm late I know. She is looking so much older and wiser too. We love her.

sara said...

It sure was a fun little party. Love the pictures. She was so cute with the cake.

sprmom said...

Easton was loking at the blogs with me today and was so cute when he saw esme and wanted me to write happy birthday to his favorite girler baby. so there you have it. Now he's begging to go play with her. Boy I am going to have my hands full when he really discovers girls, if he already likes them this much. I am glad he has a sweet tender heart though. I hope it makes him a better husband and father one day.